Mindset Mentor and Certified Hypnobirthing Practitioner
Meet Tanya, her Mindset Mentor and Certified Hypnobirthing Practitioner.
We describe Tanya as positive, passionate, and always looking for the next adventure.
Tanya’s specialties include supporting people with stress, overwhelm, anxiety, depression, and negative self-talk. She also works with patients to help build new habits and confidence, gain control of emotions, support weight loss, and deal with trauma, phobias, and fears. Recently, she qualified as a Hypnobirthing Practitioner and is excited to be implementing the Positive Birth Program into the her space.
Tanya’s approach to her work can best be described as holistic and diverse, influenced by her years of mindset mentoring paired with her past and present roles as a human resource manager, fitness instructor, yoga/meditation teacher and remedial massage therapist.
Passionate about educating and empowering others, Tanya loves nothing more than seeing women experience the power of their minds by creating positive change with guidance and support. She truly believes that if you can change your mind, you can change your life.
When not at her, Tanya can be found travelling, spending time with family and friends, exercising, or swimming in the ocean—even in winter.
Enquire with her about
booking a consultation
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Master Practitioner in NLP and Time Line Therapy™️, Evolve and Relaunch
- Diploma in Remedial Massage, TAFE
- Certificate 3 in Fitness, TAFE
- Yoga Teacher Training, Byron Bay Yoga
- Member, Australian Hypnotherapy Association
- Member, Australian Natural Therapies Assocation
- Member, Hypnobirthing Australia Membership
- Member, Fitness Australia Membership
- Supporting people with stress, overwhelm, anxiety, depression, and negative self-talk
- Helping people build new habits and confidence, gain control of emotions, support weight loss, and deal with trauma, phobias, and fears