Women’s Health Physiotherapist
Meet Jackie, her Women’s Health Physiotherapist.
Jackie is best described as caring, calm, fun and honest.
Working specifically as a women’s health physio, Jackie specialises in addressing pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, incontinence, pelvic instability, antenatal and postnatal pelvic and musculoskeletal problems. She also offers pilates and functional based rehabilitation for antenatal and postnatal women (as well as with women at other stages of life).
Jackie has always been passionate about how the body changes throughout life’s different stages, but after having three children of her own, she now feels she has a far greater understanding first-hand. She finds helping women gain confidence and live active, healthy and happy lives; the most rewarding aspect of her job.
Jackie studied a Bachelor of Physiotherapy at the University of South Australia as well as an Advanced Diploma in Women’s Health at the University of Newcastle. She is a member of the APA Women’s Men’s and Pelvic Health Group and the Women’s Health Training Associates and Continence Foundation of Australia. She’s also an accredited Pilates instructor with APPI, has an APA accredited Pelvic Organ Prolapse Certificate and an Advanced Certificate in Dry Needling.
Her past experience includes working with inpatients at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and St. Andrews Hospital, as well as many years in private practice specialising in women’s health.
When not at her, Jackie enjoys spending time with her husband and three children. Amongst her favourite activities are bike riding, running, spending time at the beach and holidaying.
Enquire with her about
booking a consultation
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, University of South Australia
- Advanced Diploma in Women’s Health, University of Newcastle
- Member, APA Women’s Men’s and Pelvic Health Group
- Member, Women’s Health Training Associates and Continence foundation of Australia
- Accredited Pilates instructor, APPI
- APA accredited Pelvic Organ Prolapse Certificate
- Advanced Certificate in Dry Needling
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Instability
- Antenatal and Postnatal Pelvic and Musculoskeletal Problems
- Functional Based Rehabilitation